Re: [SLUG] Brandon II Meeting Last Night !

From: \ (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 23:46:54 EDT

> Actually Rob, it's Curt Johnson....

I know. Sorry. It was a brain fart, probably because I had just gotten
off the phone after talking to Kurt-with-a-K Anderson, editor of
Inside.com.

> Sorry I missed you. I'll be at the meeting this thursday in Brandon if you
> want to give the Mac another go....

Got things working now. But I might be at that meeting anyway.

> BTW... did anyone see the City of Largo implemented a 400 node, 800 user
> thin client solution on RedHat 7.1 with KDE 2.1.1?
> I think we should get Dave Richards (drichard@largo.com) to come speak
> about it and tell us how he managed to convince the powers that be to play
> with Linux ;-)

TINA! This is your editor speaking. Youou should cover this for
NewsForge fer sure. <Lou Grant voice> Get to it!

- Robin