[SLUG] Post Sarasota Meeting

From: Mark (mark@bish.net)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 09:29:45 EDT

Well, in the space on 3 short months we have gone from 1 person to 9 or
so. If any more show up we need a bigger room. I think we kinda decided
on setting up a font server and showing off different Window Managers.
I've got WindowMaker and if need be I can provide a Gnome desktop.

Who else is bringing a desktop to showoff?

I'll be raffeling a book off of my extensize O'Reilly library.

In the future I guess we will be doing Samba, Applications that replace
Exchange, and personally I would like to do a Gimp vs Corel 8 (both on
linux) comparison. What else would people like to see?

| Mark Bishop (mark@bish.net) | Computer Engineer |
| 813.258.2390 | Network Engineer |
| http://bish.net | Embedded Programmer |