[SLUG] Kmail Duplicate

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 18:16:50 EDT

Sorry folks operator error in sending duplicate messages.

The following happened.
I was writing the message.
The ISP dropped me from the line - dial up.
I attempted to send message after being dropped.
The message went to the out box.
I could not get back on line. Why this is so I believe has to do with which
phone number I am using but anyway I finally reestablished connection.
I attempted to send message from out box. This caused double message to be
sent.
Any suggestions on how to handle this in the future would be appreciate. That
is sending message hung up in out box.

Frank