Re: [SLUG] rpm false dependency problem

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 22:30:43 EDT

Well, I did as you suggested and still no go. I then actually looked at the
so.1 libraries and found out that they are sym links to so.096 libraries!
Can't fool the rpm utility. Evidently the so.1 libraries aren't even
finished yet. I suppose I could delete the symlink, then copy the .096
libraries as .1 libraries. (Both these are in the package openssl which is
currently 0.9.6)
Smitty