Re: [SLUG] meetings--just an opinion

From: Bob File (rfile@innet.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 15:44:14 EDT

On Saturday 28 July 2001 14:16, Norb wrote:

> > fortune. I keep 'em down in my vast underground caverns with all the
> > links. They're the only thing keeping all of Florida from falling into
> > one humongous sinkhole.
>
> I thought your links were kept in a set of mainframes in California.
> That, I thought, was why they had all the power problems. (???)

I believe that Ed has always said it is a "vast underground cavern". This
makes some sense, as Florida sits on top of a bed of karst. However,most of
the karst is filled with water. Of course, he never mentioned that the cavern
was air filled. The water would also keep the cavern hidden from most
mortals...
And speaking of meetings, I must say that every meeting that I have been to
there has always been a time for general questions.