[SLUG] Fw: JOBS for hams. Please read and circulate

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 17:34:08 EDT

FYI

73, Doc KD4E ARRL-WCF-SEC/PIO

----- Original Message -----
From: Charles E. Martin
To: HamRadio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 11:14 AM
Subject: [HamRadio] JOBS for hams. Please read and circulate

I am looking for HAMS with this skill set. If you or someone you know
has this background. Please send a resume to me
cemab4y (at) hotmail.com

There is no recession in the telecommunications industry. We are
looking for telecommunications engineers. We have a limited number of
H1B visas available. If you meet the job description stated here, or
know some one who does, please contact me Charles E. Martin
immediately:

As a member of the Advanced Business Engineering (ABE) team, you are
the
> primary engineering interface to
> Business Development and our customers for LMGT S&T. We lead the
concept
> formulation, requirement definition, analysis, trade-studies,
synthesis
> and verification of programs and products. We support the
development of
> the strategic plan for S&T, and execute to that strategic plan. We
> actively participate in IRaD definition and execution. We promote
our
> engineering capabilities to our customers by designing & delivering
> optimal system solutions while mastering the industry's latest
> technologies. In managing their technical risk and time-to-market
> pressures, these projects often include innovative proof of concept
> demonstrations and pilot programs for evaluation and selection of
> architectures.
>
> This individual will design and implement various leading-edge
wireless
> telecommunication systems and their applications. Focused on the
early
> phases of these projects, the individual will participate in a team
> environment supporting the initial system analysis and design
efforts.
> These projects range from small specialized communications links and
> applications to envisioned large-scale global broadband
communications
> systems.
>

> Responsibilities include:
> - Communication system design, network architecture design and
analysis.
> - Ability to translate customer requirements into defined
deliverables
> with aggressive timelines
> i.e. accurate and concise : network/system architectures, SOWs,
technical
> volumes, design
> documents, test documents, cost/schedule/manpower ROMs, NTEs and
> proposals
> - Support and lead the customer technical qualification, and
pursuit
> process
> - be entrepreneurial, resourceful, motivated with demonstrated
technology
> skills.
> - Ad hoc tasks and studies in support of IRaD activities,
proposals etc.
> - Proposal and technical volume generation
>

> MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (PHYSICAL, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION,Etc.):
> The successful candidate must have:
> - B.S. in Engineering or equivalent
> - Minimum of 10 (or more) years experience in terrestrial and/or
satellite
> network systems design
> - 1-2 years experience with Ethernet, Frame Relay, TCP/IP, ATM,
Voice, and
> WAN network equipment
> - Experience in assembling and project teams
> - Excellent interpersonal skills to work equally well with
Engineers,