Re: [SLUG] Help , linux newby

From: Chuck Fricke (cfricke@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 07:00:32 EDT

Start your computer with a Windows 98 Startup disk and use the command
FDISK.EXE /MBR from the DOS Prompt. This will replace the current MBR with
the one used before the Linux install (in theory, the "Last Known Good"
MBR). If this doesn't work, perhaps you can use the SYS.COM from the DOS
Prompt (only as a last resort) otherwise, you may be in for a re-install of
Windows.

Good luck.

Chuck