[SLUG] FX86Config

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 13:10:04 EDT

Is there a default FX86Config file? My Box will not complete the boot
process and bring me to a desktop, it just hangs after the last module, in
which case this is the samba daemons, and leaves me with a blank screen.
Since I can use the previous monitor without problems, I can assume it is
the XF86Config file that is bad( different monitors). I tried editing the
XF,, file without success and now need to use the xconfigurator to probe and
set values.

Michael C. Rock