Re: [SLUG] xinetd

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.dnsalias.org)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 20:41:33 EDT

Frank,

Where are you trying to connect to the server from? Remotely, or on the
Samba server itself? If remotely, what IP address are you connecting from?
As a side note, Swat is not required to run Samba... You can manually edit
the smb.conf file, which is how I have done in the past. I did not even know
about Swat till this thread. Next time I set up Samba, I'm gonna give it a
shot...

Doug