Re: Live, from Norway, ... was: Re: [SLUG] Insight on Code Red II

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 16:12:24 EDT

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Derek Glidden wrote:

> R P Herrold wrote:
> >
> > Troll alert ... A quick perusal at www.deja.com is in order.
>
> I find it vastly interesting that he a) is trolling a Linux User Group
> list and b) works for a marketing firm.

... oh -- don't attribute too much there -- As before, a DEJA
search on the first and last name pair is revealing; the on
line resume has typo's, and the announcement of a BSDI based
NAtting box by him in a newsgroup was similarly casual.

   But it would be fun to see if the firm has other work out
of WA state ...