Re: [SLUG] Insight on Code Red II

From: Robert Haeckl (rhaeckl@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 19:04:51 EDT

I think were in the same ballpark here, maybe I'm just a little less
willing to chastize somebody for their hoopin' it up on this board.
There is definitely a club mentality on this board and I enjoy it even
for the unabashed cheering. I point you to

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2001/8/4/15258/17899

for some real cheerleading and ask if you would mind standing up at
Steve Ballmer's club meeting and voice your opinion on open-source vs.
closed-source software (Based on your posts, I think you might if you
had the conviction).

However, I couldn't agree with you less about "harmless windows
exploits" vs. "extreme Linux weaknesses".

-Robert