RE: [SLUG] Linux 10th anniversary

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 10:10:27 EDT

Is Upper Tampa Bay park central to anything? The Sarasota Group is a long
way from anything called Upper Tampa Bay,,unless of course it is near the
manatee/sarasota county line,,

There is a park out SR64 east of I75 that is large enough to accomodate a
large group,, Darned if I can remember the name of it however,,

Michael C. Rock