Re: [SLUG] Linux 10th anniversary

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 10:14:57 EDT

Tina Wrote
>Where would we have it? A public park would probably
>be best, but could be crowded on a Saturday. Does
>anyone live on a farm? :) If not, perhaps Upper Tampa
>Bay park would be a good choice for its somewhat
>central location?

How about Lowery Park ? This way
if anyone wants they can also visit Lowery Park Zoo?
It would be good for all ages and things that the whole family can do.
Also it would make it easy for alot of the Tampa, Brandon, Sarasota people
to get to
using the interstate.

Maybe we could also invite other Lugs from Orlando , Gainsville, and Fort
Lauderdale as well?
Just a Idea we could have a nice festive event and maybe I could get a
speaker to come in as well.
I can also get it announced on LinuxPR.

Thanks
Bill Preece