Fwd: [SLUG] Linux 10th anniversary

From: diana (dazie@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 15:42:20 EDT

These are two good ideas that Bill Preece and Tina Gasperson has
 pointed out I think we should do them both lets hear from the rest of you
 who wants to do this it will be fun. But I think we need to send out the
invites soon so we can get the info back who is coming .

   I think we should all get together at Lowery Park is a great Idea like
Tina
said we could go through the park and see all the new animals there also.
And yes we should invite the other lugs that way we could meet more of
our members that we dont usely get to see cause they live to fer away.
        Diana Lenko