[SLUG] 10th Year Anniversary

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 16:17:31 EDT

Ok I could bring some Hot Dogs , and Burgers and even some Chicken for
the cooking. Probably 2 packs of like 20 to 30 dog each and about 40 burger
patties
and some chicken.

We would need some more of these if some one else wants to get them and buns
and bread.

Some one to get chips , mustard , ketchup , Mayo , Lettuce& Tomatoes

Some one with the drinks soda and water

Covered dish potato salad , deviled eggs no onions please! allergic highly
to such beans

I think there is power there. As for the reserve I think you can reserve if
you do so early!
This is for Lowery Park. Lettuce lake is a nice park too.

If people want it inside I can check with Randy who owns Cyber Cup cafe he
use to be the sysop
back for a BBS that myself and Diana used for a while. I also think there
is another Cyber Cafe over
around the corner of Fowler and Bruce B Downs.

I think personally the park would be great ! How ever this is just a
opinion.

Also I would like to see a massive turn out.

Now if some one wants us to get there early if they do not reserve it is
first come first served I could do that
and if Paul likes the ideal he could bring out the Slug Banner we used at
the CTS and the huge Corel Banners
which I am suppose to turn them back to the REP that has yet another tux on
them and I could cover the Corel
Word!

This could be a-lot of fun !

Bill Preece