Re: [SLUG] Re: KMail Font Problem

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 20:21:10 EDT

EDoc:
Personally I think my idea is best. If the person does not want to use
standard fonts in his message hit the delete key but since you ask I played
around with this a little.
If I change fonts from automatic detection to 8859-1 it will clear up and is
readable.
Unfortunately doing that creates problems with other email particularly the
Qt list and the Asian lists so I am returning settings back to automatic.

Thanks
Frank