Re: [SLUG] Re: KMail Font Problem

From: Tim Wright (t.wright1@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 20:22:32 EDT

That's what this message is doing on my machine. When I look at Options|Set
Encoding in the KMail top menu, it indicates Unicode (Utf-8). It doesn't look
ugly (wide terminal font) until I queue it and look in the outbox. When I
changed coding over to US-ASCII, it goes to the courier font I use for
incoming mail.

Because the "Content type: Text/plain Charset=Utf-8" in the header is the
only thing I found different from many other messages posted (most of them
being US-ASCII or ISO-8859), I'm guessing that's the reason.