[SLUG] Joke, not really OT (yeah, right...)

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 20:40:47 EDT

Years ago, I found a picture of someone famous doing something
embarrassing in public, and thought it was funny. I clipped it out of
the magazine it was in. Then I attached it to a sheet of paper and put a
caption under it. At the time, I was working as a programmer. I had it
filed away until the other day, when I ran across it again, and put it
up in my office. Without my knowing it, Nancy ("The Sneak") scanned this
and emailed me a jpeg of it. I couldn't resist putting it up on the SLUG
site. It's at:

http://www.suncoastlug.org/pgmrs.jpg

(There's no link to it on any of the pages; I just put it up there in
the directory.)

I can't really send it to the list, but if you're interested, you can
take a look (it was the only place I could think of to put it). It's a
joke on programmers (no offense here; I was one when I did it).

Paul