Re: [SLUG] Fwd: Question about alleged ms meeting

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 22:25:26 EDT

Smitty is too interested in what M$ is doing in this sort of "mess with your
mind"/Communist government/1984 propaganda to commit the same sins as he sees
with M$. And I agree! I don't think they have begun to fight. They are still
doing everything they can think of to get a grasp of what Linux is all about.
They can't fight it in the traditional way, because it doesn't exist in the
traditional way. I think that M$ is getting more powerful, and yet more
afraid of us. Things are not going their way...we are getting stronger. Think
Rome Vs. Carthage. Hold on tight, this is going to get ugly.

Russell