[SLUG] The CTS Show

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 10:39:59 EDT

Ok Sluggers I need to know who would be available and would like to help out
for the CTS.

Time is getting closer to the show.

Again it will be on October 17th and 18th.
Times are from 10:00am till 4:00pm
The Tampa Convention Center Downtown Tampa

If you are interested please contact my self bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
or contact Diana dazie@mindspring.com
or Norb niccademous@hotmail.com

We appreciate all the help and would like to make this the best CTS event
for S.L.U.G. yet.

Please register a.s.a.p. at http://www.techshows.com/tampa/tampa.html

Also again If anyone has preferably Laptops that they would like to display
or Desktops let me know. I need to know the Distro in which you are running.

Well that is about it for this.
Bill Preece

P.s. If anyone is attending the Brandon II meeting they can also let us know
at the meeting.