[SLUG] The 10th Anniversary of Linux Event

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 10:55:08 EDT

I have only seen about 5-7 people talk about this no one else seems to be
responding. Folks if you are interested please start responding.

Myself , Diana , Derek , Paul and Mark mention anything about this forgot to
mention
Tom Ufer. If we want this we need to know and that way we can put this to a
vote and
get things ready. If we wait to long then we will not be able to get a place
to do this on
the Anniversary day of Linux.

If we do this at Lowry Park which seemed to be the best so far we can have
plenty of
things to do. Also we can invite other lugs and maybe get some coverage on
this.

The date is Saturday August 25th Official time of Kick off around
1:00 -1:30pm
how ever we can get there early as well.

Lowry Park offers a bunch of things for all ages. I can also get some money
off
coupons as well from my work. Also would be about middle for most to get too
as well.
It is also very close to the interstate. Also Derek mentioned Lettuce Lake
which is also
next to a interstate and nice.

As for other parks most parks now in Hillsborough county are a Pay and
Reserve to use
pavilions. The pavilions gives us cover from the heat , power , benches.

So please voice out and let us know.