Re: [SLUG] Fwd: Question about alleged ms meeting

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 14:26:08 EDT

Bill,
I would advise you to impeach the offending mdlug officers. Get a Robert's
Rules of Order and motion for an impeachment vote at the next meeting. You
can actually take over the meeting legally under such circumstances. A last
resort would be to abandon that one and start another that is truly open
source oriented. I suppose you could just give the ms people credible
misinformation, but this would take some coordination and agreement of all
the attendees. If you have a real "fifth column" running that lug, then they
need to be ejected.
Smitty