Re: Re: [SLUG] Pro-Linux at MCSE Site

From: R.G. Mayhue (r.g.mayhue@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 19:22:23 EDT

On Saturday 11 August 2001 08:58 pm, Kevin Fogleman wrote:

> Jeez, maybe you guys need to get drafted into a real war to put
> things back into perspective. Sheesh, you are all so dramatic.
>
> --Kevin Fogleman

This will have the effect of poking a big stick into a hornets nest.
Or is that what was intended?

Mainly.......why did I just receive this from the list today?? Look
at the date on Kevin's post. Saturday 11 August 2001 08:58 pm?

This is Tuesday 13 August 2001. A lot of the time I get the replies
to a post on the list before I receive the original post. Sometimes
many hours apart, sometimes days! Although this seems to be the
opposite, a late reply. It makes it real hard to follow the list
sometimes. Does anyone else on the list have this problem??

--
R.G. Mayhue
r.g.mayhue@verizon.net