RE: [SLUG] Progeny-Debian PPP OK -- Sound Still Weird

From: James Martinez (James_Martinez@jabil.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 16:03:10 EDT

alsautils 0.4.1-5 (52k) Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (utils) stable

alsaconf 0.4.2-3 (10.2k) ALSA configurator stable
alsa-source 0.4.1i-5 (796.3k) ALSA driver source stable
alsa-headers 0.4.1i-5 (29.3k) ALSA driver header files stable
alsa-base 0.4.1i-5 (49.2k) ALSA driver common file
I believe that these are the default sound configuration tools on Debian see
if you have them installed. If not try installing and configuring them.