[SLUG] Progeny-Debian PPP OK -- Sound Still Weird

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 00:37:14 EDT

It would probably helped if I read the tiny text more closely ... all I
needed
to do was to run apt-get pppconfig and it installed from the CD ... for some
off reason Progeny doesn't load it by default ... when I saw "run apt-get" I
presumed that meant a dialup connection ... which was, of course, the
problem!

Anyhow ... PPP solved and Mozilla up ... now back to the sound ...

Any chance there is something I need to apt-get off the CD?
I tried "mixer", "audio", and "sound" to no avail.

Thanks! Doc