Re: [SLUG] Motherboard question

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 18:10:25 EDT

On Sunday 19 August 2001 02:16 pm, you wrote:
> Has anyone used the MSI K7-Master or SOYO SY-K7VDRAGON motherboards?
> Any comments on their performance?
> Smitty

Hi Smitty

I have a MSI ATX VA Model K7T Pro2-A (MS6330) that I picked up from TCWO.

So far it has been great.

There are no known problems.
I has on board sound which I have not set up yet I just haven't got around to
that yet. But consider I am a strange sort I in that I have a top notch
stereo system setting behind me that I have not turned on in 6 months. I just
don't like the noise.

I you are going to build a system I would recommend that you spend the extra
40 or so dollars and buy an Enlighten case. You will definitely appreciate
that afterwards when you work on the system.

Thanks
Frank