Re: [SLUG] Slug list archives

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 00:09:29 EDT

EEEK! The giant space problem in KDE is back!!! :-D
I'm not sure if I was a list member at the time of the first postings
there... (about a new SLUG list server, aka owlriver.com) but we sure have
come a long way since then. Wow...

Paul, you're a great fearless leader. And thanks to all you guys out there
that I've had the pleasure of interacting with over the last few years <gush>

Okay, so seeing that message out there put me in a reflective mood.

Russell