[SLUG] items for tomorrow

From: Glen (gurensan@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 20:28:23 EDT

Hey all,

        I've got 48 hamburger buns, one large box mustard packets, one large box of
mayo packets, one 60 oz. ketchup, one large jar of bread & butter chip
pickles, 1 large bottles of Jim Beam BBQ, 4 heads of iceberg lettuce, 7
medium tomatoes (don't expect them to last long) and one 5 pound box of kraft
american slices (72 count). Someone may want to bring another bottle of BBQ
because not everybody likes Jim Beam. I hope someone's bringing ice and a
couple large coolers. I forgot.

        By my count from Bill's list, we still need bottled water, hot dog buns,
onions, relish (?), sunscreen and games. Oh, yeah, yer momma's good potluck
stuff :)

        My last question - where do we park? We may be supposed to park somewhere
specific but I don't know.

        Glen