Re: [SLUG] Hardware vendors in town

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 20:04:43 EDT

Since I live and work about 1 mile away I cruised over and took a look.

This is definite a Pop kind of place. It definitely reminds me of one of the
old machine shops that I visit when I worked for my father.

The place is a typical Craze Eddie's type of place with lots of things
staked in numerous places.

Major event is lots of AT cases stacked everywhere for $15 if you need an AT
case.

Fairly nice people too and if you need a computer repair shop they repair
computers.

But personally if I want to buy parts I would rather go to Thompson over on
Benjamin Road (about 1 mile away) first and Computer Corner over on Busch
second although I may stop at Zony's second on my way to Computer Conner if I
did not feel like driving to Busch but I would definitely go to TCWO first
[http://www.tcwo.com].

Thanks for the thought though.

Oh by the way there is a fairly decent place in Clearwatter on the opposite
side of the road and south of Barnes & Nobel. Go south on 19 from B&N get in
the inside lane cross the hill look to the east for a cad dealership and turn
into the business complex to their north side go to the back of the complex
and look for all the people. That place is always mobbed and they offer all
the services that Zony's offer too. Sorry forgot the name. It is just to far
and TCWO is just to close.

Frank