Re: [SLUG] Hardware vendors in town

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 22:30:20 EDT

That would be Intolan Computers. Their prices are higher than CompUSA. I
recommend that you shop around before you buy anything there and bargain with
them if you do. When I need major hardware, I think Hillsborough County, not
Pinellas. Even with a much larger population, Pinellas does not have the
wholesale infrastructure that Hillsborough does. Pinellas is a retail
county.
Smitty