Re: [SLUG] Hardware vendors in town

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 08:53:22 EDT

> On the other hand I found some other parts at CompUSA competitive priced.

... I _always_ obtain the lowest possible price, and at
CompUSA -- but watching the weekend circulars. By buying
hardware and consumables before I 'need' them, and just that,
when they are on 100% rebate, the price is often just Sales
Tax and a postage stamp on the unit.

Their cycle on having 'two day' loss leaders fatured seems to
be 3 weeks -- but there is an annual Anniversary Sale well
worth the trip to be there when the store opens.

-- Russ