Re: [SLUG] Curious

From: \ (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 16:47:51 EDT

> How about "taxi driver"? Just a ham and egger who happens to be a
> power user who is tired of the Monoply.

Hey, brother! I drove a taxi in Baltimore for a good number of years.
Had permit # 1112, later moved into the limo business. I still own one
limo, and I'm moving at to Bradenton at least for the winters. Should I
try to license the thing there or is the cab business better. I've been
looking for someone to ask, and most of these computer people aren't too
hip about "real man's work," if you know what I mean. :)

- Robin