Re: [SLUG] Curious

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 17:37:07 EDT

Robin,
The limo business in Bradenton would be o.k. for the winter, but most of your
customer base would be in Sarasota. There is big money in Sarasota.
I shared a building with a fellow in the limo biz in Palm Harbor and he was
considering on relocating it to Sarasota. I guess he didn't because his wife
did not want to move.
Smitty