Re: [SLUG] Curious

From: Anita Pesola (jb2@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 04:55:28 EDT

Well, I'm self-employed, but I wouldn't say I'm an actual member of
SLUG---just a member of the list.
If you ever go into any of the bars on the Gulf Beaches (like Harp &
Thistle on St Pete Beach, right, Glen???), you've
likely seen me. I'm the goofy woman who carries buckets of flowers
around trying to sell them, LOL.

Anita P. (since there is another Anita on the list, LOL....)