Re: [SLUG] Curious

From: Joseph Pearce (pearce@mfi.net)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 16:14:00 EDT

Hey, none of you have mentioned yet that some of us are students, well at
least I am. Currently I am in high school but I am soon to enter college
(ok, in 1 year, but I am ready for it to be over with!). I use Linux as a
hobby and as something to place into my bag of "tools," for which I plan to
use as a part of my strategy for the future.

For what it is worth I am also temp. network administrator for a satellite
communications corporation out of Ocala, FL. Unfortunately the only Linux
box I have running there is a network firewall (sorry guys, not my
choice)...

-Joseph Pearce
pearce@mfi.net