Re: [SLUG] OK it's my faul - Help I've been hacked

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 18:07:01 EDT

Before I started all the modifications and searching that I have read about
I would ask myself:
What this machine is used for?
How easy would it be to do a complete reinstall?
How long is it going to take me to clean up this mess if I do not reinstall?

If the answer to the first is nothing crucial then the answer to the second
is about 4 hours and most of that you can spend watching TV.

Frank