Re: [SLUG] Inexpensive Tape Drive

From: Kevin Fogleman (snotr0cket@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 09:59:49 EDT

I'd recommend buying a good CD burner and then going with Mondo. Mondo is a backup program that not only archives your data to CD, but it
also allows you to make the CDs bootable, and it allows you to restore your *entire* system with one command that you type at bootup. It is
definitely worth checking out, it's what I'm going to be using with the server at my dad's law office.

http://www.microwerks.net/~hugo/

--Kevin Fogleman