Re: [SLUG] file transfer

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 02:43:24 EDT

So writing your own Operating System is going to be better than spending $90
on the Windows upgrade?
I like the idea of "scratch your own itch." If something doesn't work, you
fix it yourself (if you can, of course). This is the way Linux got put
together. So, if someone wants to write a serial driver, more power to
him...maybe it could be added to the official kernel?

Good luck with the driver...

Russell