[SLUG] MP3 CD player

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 13:00:12 EDT

This isn't exactly a linux item, but I have just recently started
downloading old time radio mp3s and was looking for a cheap mp3 CD
player to take on a road trip. Today I noticed that Target has a
memorex player advertised for $67 that includes an AC adapter, cigarette
adapter, and a cassette adapter. I just bought one and tried it on a CD
I burned that has 32Kbs files at 22.05 KHz, which I have heard don't
work that well on many of the CD MP3 players. It seems to work fine on
this cheap one, so if anybody is interested then I would say go to
Target while they still have them.

    scott