Re: [SLUG] Ribbon Reinking

From: Ron KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@qsl.net)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 08:05:39 EDT

Hi Paul M Foster:

> Anyone know how and with what to re-ink Oki 320T printer ribbons? If
> not, does anyone know of a reliable local company that does it?

> Paul

  I always did it by lightly coating the ribbon and the felt
re-inking pad with WD-40, liquefying the dried ink, takes
very little, then run the ribbon through the harp/case
a couple of hundred times. Easy to over do, if over done
you will have clear oil stain around each character.
(I don't know this printer, did with many brands and types)

  73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@qsl.net SENT Time and Date are UTC
      I upgraded to LINUX, the more I use it, the more I love it.
        It doesn't do everything for you, you must program it.
         Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm