[SLUG] Pics from NY

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 17:38:25 EDT

I think the subject matter speaks for itself.

As many on these lists are aware, I am a Jehovah's Witness.

The "near" pictures are taken from the Brooklyn Bethel Headquarters of the
Jehovah's Witnesses (at the foot of the Geo. Washington Bridge). The
distant pics were taken from the Promenade across the river.

I did not take these pictures. They were taken by a resident of Bethel and
posted online by a spiritual Sister.

Bill

--
icq # 126373831 http://www.anhonestdesire.com

If I wager for and God is -- infinite gain; If I wager for and God is not -- ordinary gain -- but still no loss. --Bills wager Imagine what life would be like if every person you met could be trusted to: 1) speak truthfully 2) act honestly 3) avoid violence 4) be generous. Are _you_ that sort of person?

attachment3.php
attachment2.php
attachment.php