Re: [SLUG] wtc, free software, and Romania

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 20:40:56 EDT

On Wednesday 12 September 2001 17:17, you wrote:
> Here's something one of the sales people got at work....
>
> free software?
>
> Glen
>
> > Dear (us at bobcad),
> > We deeply regret here in Romania the terrorist attack
> > from New York and Washington. USA is not only a source
> > of free software but a real democracy and for us, a
> > country of friends. I don't know how we can help you
> > but we will try.
> > Sincerely,
> > Dumitru Pop

I THINK he means "free" as in "free as a bird" ... but who knows ... could
be "free" as in "free beer".

And hey ... aren't the guys in Romania sposed to be paying for their
copies of Bobcad?

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, wait a minuuuuuuuuuuuute!

--
icq # 126373831 http://www.anhonestdesire.com

If I wager for and God is -- infinite gain; If I wager for and God is not -- ordinary gain -- but still no loss. --Bills wager Imagine what life would be like if every person you met could be trusted to: 1) speak truthfully 2) act honestly 3) avoid violence 4) be generous. Are _you_ that sort of person?