Re: [SLUG] Just a Word

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 21:12:15 EDT

On Tuesday 11 September 2001 22:59, you wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 September 2001 21:33, you wrote:
> > This is a little bit off the Linux Subject.
> > I have a good friend whom works in the
> > world trade center.
> >
> > Bill Preece
>
> My wifes' friend made it out _just_ ahead of the collapse.

I have a link to add to this.
Tim, it works out, was on the 85th floor of Tower 1. Since he made it out,
it is reasonable to expect that most of those in that tower at that level
and lower survived. Unfortunately, most of those above him perished. He
did mention snuffing the flames of a burning co-worker before heading down
the stairs so it is likely that even some of those higher up lived. Keep
praying, Bill, until you have definite news. I will do the same.

http://www.jw-media.org/releases/default.htm

Bill Canaday

--
icq # 126373831 http://www.anhonestdesire.com

If I wager for and God is -- infinite gain; If I wager for and God is not -- ordinary gain -- but still no loss. --Bills wager Imagine what life would be like if every person you met could be trusted to: 1) speak truthfully 2) act honestly 3) avoid violence 4) be generous. Are _you_ that sort of person?