Re: [SLUG] Re:

From: Rusty (irisinc@tbi.net)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 22:00:01 EDT

Jeez, I just joined this list. I didn't read anywhere that this group had a
censor. Perhaps you may point out to me what is politically correct by your
standards or am I to be unsubscribed for asking this question?

This is just an observation from a newcomer but it appears that this group has
some tight assed people in charge of something.

Rusty