Re: [SLUG] Re:

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 23:32:34 EDT

On Wednesday 12 September 2001 10:00 pm, Rusty wrote:
> Jeez, I just joined this list. I didn't read anywhere that this group had
> a censor.

This list has allways had a policy of Linux only related items.

That is why there is a monthly notice presenting the list's policies
and why there is a political list where anything goes.

Normally people on the list are relatively tolerant about what you may say
but there are limits.

One major limit is the discussion of policies where the author advocates
the killing of kids because of the crimes of their parents.

If such sick-os want to pursue such discussions there are other lists for
that.

If you and others want to transfer this list into that type of list I am out
of here.

If there is any further discussion of this subject - the killing of kids for
the crimes of the parents or the justification of such as the above is -
then my assumption is going to be that the sick-os have taken over and I am
gone.

If the above author did not realize that was the subject then they should
read the original post.

Frank