Re: [SLUG] Re:

From: Mark (mark@bish.net)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 08:51:28 EDT

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, SOTL wrote:

> On Wednesday 12 September 2001 10:00 pm, Rusty wrote:
> > Jeez, I just joined this list. I didn't read anywhere that this group had
> > a censor.
>
> This list has allways had a policy of Linux only related items.

And it is regularly violated as in the recent emails. [Note: I don't see a
problem with these being on the list just as I don't see a problem with
Andrew's original message being on this list] Yet no one garned a public
"take this off list" message like this latest thread.

I'm now going off list with this so I won't reply to anything sent to
slug@nks.net

Don't worry about it Andrew.