Re: [SLUG] Windows 98 problem

From: Bryan-TheBS-Smith (b.j.smith@ieee.org)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 12:37:47 EDT

dopler2@juno.com wrote:
> This is non-linux, but I know a lot of you use Windows. Of course,
> this may be a hardware problem.

I, for one, don't want to see this become a Windows debugging list.
OSS apps on Windows is one thing, but outright Windows OS-level
support questions is another. Besides, some of us don't use Windows
at all, period. ;-PPP

I know its hard to find a Windows user list where you can get
support. God knows the ONTPA (http://www.orlandont.org) group here
in Orlando is little more than a people networking group, but taking
it over to a Linux-centric list is worse.

If enough people want one, start a Windows support list. But please
do not post on this list. That's all I can suggest. If others
disagree, then that's fine. I'll won't make an issue.

-- TheBS

--
Bryan "TheBS" Smith    mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org    chat:thebs413
Engineer   AbsoluteValue Systems, Inc.  http://www.linux-wlan.org