Re: [SLUG] PDF Encryption

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 18:53:10 EDT

No sorry. I have RH 7.1.

The Mandrake I have is 7.1 which works very well with my cheap $30 video card
but does not work with my Nvidio card.

Talking about distributions it is mid September. When should the next SuSE,
RH, and Mandrake come out?

 Frank

On Monday 17 September 2001 05:43 pm, Glen wrote:
> Frank,
>
> You have mandrake 8, right? It comes with acrobat (at least the powerpack
> edition does).
>
> Glen

PS. Paul is the one trying to read PDF files not me. I only took a look at my
distribution so that I could help out a wee bit.