Re: [SLUG] running xrpm as root

From: Carson Wilcox (carson_wilcox@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 10:18:25 EDT

Well I had tried all of this, except simply xhost +,
as it turns out that is the only thing that works so
I'll go with it. Security isn't an issue for me at the
moment so that isn't a problem. I got the same error
with xhost +localhost and xhost root errored out.

Thanks,
Carson

http://www.SmithConcepts.com