Re: [SLUG] Dial up ISP's, Brandon II Meeting

From: Tim Wright (t.wright1@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 20:46:54 EDT

Try Earthlink. I signed up with them about a year and a half ago (Mindspring
before the acquisition) and could tap in via KPPP as soon as I got my modem
running under Linux. They're quite Linux-friendly, judging from the knowledge
base in their online help. You can access all of their services by Web
browser (account maintnenace, billing, etc). I just dial up and go.

Their prices are't too bad, considering. I think it's $19.99 a month for new
customers, and I'm still paying only $14.99 under my old service agreement.